Friday, August 5, 2016

I LOVE TEACHING!!

I'm so lucky to have found out by the ripe old age of ten that I wanted to be a piano teacher some day!!! My students have *almost* all been wonderful, I've never tried to count, but I'm pretty sure that over the years, I've had over a hundred piano students, that's a lot of awesome people pursuing musical dreams!! Love it!! 

Now, I want to announce to my little following some recent musical dreams of mine, I'm going to perform again!! It won't be for a while, as I need to learn and perfect enough repertoire, but it will happen! I'm soooo excited, I need to many exclamation points!! One reason I'm announcing this is because I would like to actually begin regularly practicing again and if I tell you guys, I'm responsible to someone, so yeah. Thanks!! Music is the best! Especially piano music :) insert cool music emojis here;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment